Testing & Consultancy Cell was established in the year 1979 with a basic aim to provide quality service for technical problems at reasonable and affordable rates as a service to the society in general and Engineering fraternity in particular.
Anybody from Industry/ External Agency can contact the college for getting solution to almost any type of problem in almost any division of engineering and technology. The college through its faculty and technical staff handles such requests from the industry or any external agency and provides solution to such requests. A list of some of the types of consultancy services that the college offers through its dedicated single window ‘Testing & Consultancy cell’ is given below:
• Architectural planning and design
• Analytical studies
• Cause-and-remedy studies
• Simulation/ modeling/ optimization
• Design of structural systems /components/ processes/ products
• Development of systems software/application software for offline/online applications
• Development of laboratories/ testing set-ups
• Training programmes/extension activities
• Testing of industrial products/samples/ materials
• Validation of designs/drawings/processes
• Contract research on a wide spectrum of engineering problems
• Quality assurance service during execution of projects
• Technical and Energy Audit
Testing and Consultancy Cell,
Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College,
Gill Park, Gill Road,
Ludhiana-141006, Punjab (INDIA).
Phone: 0161-2491193, 5064509
Mobile: 94171-78224 (S Bhagwant Singh)
How to reach us
The college campus is located on Ludhiana - Malerkotla state highway, known as Gill Road, and is 7 km from the Railway Station, 6 km from Main Bus Stand and 15 km from the Ludhiana Airport. It is well connected by roads and is located at 300 km from New Delhi, 90 km from Chandigarh, 150 km from Amritsar.
By train Ludhiana is connected to New Delhi and daily three Shatabdi takes around 4 hours for this journey. Apart from Shatabdi, many superfast trains also connect Ludhiana with other parts of India.